- I am deciding on another race to run. I'd like to run for a World Vision team, but first I gotta pick a race. None of which happen to be in my city. I'm also trying to convince some one to do the Muddy Buddy in Austin with me. Since I am gainfully employed now I may even get... a gym membership!
- I am applying to Eastern University for International Development. If I go there I will be in Philadelphia next year.
- I have every intention of buying Rosetta Stone in Spanish when I get the money saved up. After living in San Antonio again I have realized the importance of knowing it as a second language.
- I joined an online book club. The first month we're reading "Eat, Pray, Love" I gotta get myself to the library/boarders to pick it up soon!
- I gotta job. Woo. It's going alright. I'm just impressed I've made it through a month. Pay check #2 is coming any day now! Rock on!
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world~ Mother Theresa
Wednesday, March 3
Since You Asked
OK, not that you really did ask, but here's what's new with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know you were also applying to Eastern! Also, I'm totally going to link to you...
ReplyDelete