Wednesday, April 28

Can't shake the feeling

Has it really been 2 months since I posted? Indeed. Life has a way of sweeping you along whether one's aware of it or not.

Alot has happened in the last couple weeks. I have about 2 weeks or 14 days (whose counting?) left at my current job. Though I enjoyed parts of it, the distance I have to drive and the times I have to work made it very difficult for me to take care of myself. I've been increasingly craving community, and working the night shift puts me in an opposite schedule as most of my connections. Plus depending on if I have to go to work for meetings or trainings along with my shift I could be on the road for 3 hours! Enough!

I have a new job I will be starting the end of May working as support staff for a urban missions organization here in San Antonio. God has definitely been preparing my heart for this and whatever is to follow (which at the moment I am at peace with not knowing). Before then I am going to Chicago to visit friends and memories. Can't wait! Sometimes I when I drive I think about all the things I love in Chicago and I get a huge grin on my face. Needless to say April has been a LOOOOONNNNGGG month for me because I'm anticipating my trip and new job!

2 more days I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment